Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What I will be blogging about?

I would like to write on some subjects.  As a result, I am collecting my thoughts together throughout this blogging journey about those subjects.

Thanks for joining me!  Please share my posts with others who would be interested, too!

They are as follows:
  • The challenges and tips on raising triplets plus.
  • An analysis of the popular cultural elements in America from the perspective of an anthropologist (movies, books, documentaries, technology, etc.).
  • An analysis of the church in America (Hmong and otherwise) from the perspective of an anthropologist.
  • Socio-cultural challenges to the family and thoughts for family members to consider (manhood, etc.).

  • Evaluation of new computer technologies (that I have, such as the Surface Pro, Windows 8.1 and on-line programs like Blogger).

  • Current Projects:
    • The Ministry of Uncling
    •  Raising Multiples in a World of Singletons
    • The Measures of a Man
    • Standing in the Face of Challenges

    • Troubleshooting driver failures for multiple drives.

No comments: